Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center
Closed on major holidays
Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Center is a convenient, cost-effective and flexible alternative to a hospital-based surgery center. The 6,480-square-foot facility houses two fully equipped surgical suites, one procedure room, a 7-bed pre and post-operative area and more than 10 multispecialty physician providers. Patients and visitors can enjoy wireless Internet access, a comfortable waiting room, and direct surgery scheduling via phone, fax or email.
Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Center is Medicare/Medicaid Certified and accepts most managed care insurance plans. The facility serves the Tampa and Wesley Chapel markets and is located within the Tampa Palms Professional Center.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-surgical Assessment - A nurse will personally contact you to review your medical history and help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare's policy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center has physicians on staff in the specialties below.
- Spine/Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
Notice of Physician Ownership: Your physician may have a financial ownership in the Surgery Center, which gives your physician a voice in the clinical management of the Center. Please ask your physician or call us at 813-463-9762 for a full list of physician owners. Please note that your physician provides care at various sites and you have the right to choose a different location for your procedure.
*BayCare works with Insurers from across the country. If you would like to confirm your coverage, please contact your plan.
*Please contact Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center at 813-463-9762 or your provider’s office if you would like an estimate of your financial responsibility for your planned surgery center visit.
In accordance with Price Transparency and Patient Billing per 395.301, FS you can find service bundle information on the Agency for HealthCare Administration’s pricing website http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov. A non-personalized estimate of costs may be incurred for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided at the time of the procedure.
*Doctors and health care practitioners providing health care services in BayCare facilities may not accept the same insurance plans as BayCare and may bill separately. Please contact your provider’s office to confirm plan participation.