Be prepared with BayCareAnywhere®In the event you need care during the storm, you can access BayCareAnywhere from a smartphone, tablet or computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as long as you have an internet connection. Be sure to download the app and enroll ahead of time for quicker access.
BayCare's highest priority is the health and safety of our patients, team members and physicians. Please see resources below to help your family prepare for any health needs they may have during a storm.
When a storm is threatening West Central Florida, this page will provide you with the latest information about the storm's impact on BayCare services and locations.
Durable Medical Equipment
If you or a loved one is currently using durable medical equipment and needs assistance, please call 1-800-940-5151 and choose option three.
Durable medical equipment includes:
If you are a BayCare patient and in need of a prescription refill, please visit the patient portal at MyBayCare.org and select Health Record > Medications to renew your prescription.
Call your healthcare provider instead of using the Renew Prescription if you need a prescription filled today or you have not seen your provider in over one year.
- National Hurricane Center
- National Weather Service (NOAA)
- National Weather Service Forecast for Tampa Bay
- Storm Prediction Center
Emergency Management Services
- Hillsborough County | (813) 236-3800
- Special Needs Shelter Information - Hillsborough | (813) 307-8063
- Pasco County | (727) 847-8137
- Special Needs Shelter Information - Pasco | (727) 847-8137
- Pinellas County | (727) 464-3800
- Special Needs Shelter Information - Pinellas | (727) 464-3800
- Polk County | (863) 298-7000
- Special Needs Shelter Information - Polk | (863) 298-7027
- Hernando County | (352) 754-4083
- Special Needs Shelter Information - Hernando | (352) 754-4083
- Florida Division of Emergency Management | (850) 815-4000
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) | (800) 621-FEMA (3362)
Get Care Now
If you are in need of medical care for minor illness or injury, consider using BayCareAnywhere. You can video chat with a board-certified physician from your tablet, phone or laptop, 24/7. The mobile app is available for download on the Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Telehealth at BayCare
BayCareAnywhere® gives you 24/7 access to a live doctor so that you can get on the fast track to getting better. You can access telehealth services from your smart phone, tablet or computer or at one of our convenient Walk-In Care kiosks located at select Publix throughout Tampa Bay.