- December 05, 2023The AngelEye camera system makes it easier for families to watch over their babies when they can’t be there in person.
- November 23, 2023Instructors at Polk State College had an opportunity to spend the summer on the units at BayCare’s Winter Haven Women’s Hospital (WHWH). The program was created this year so that faculty could bring their experiences in the hospital setting back to the classroom.
Improving Health Outcomes Year-Round: BayCare and Feeding Tampa Bay Tackle Food Insecurity and AccessibilityNovember 21, 2023BayCare, along with its partner Feeding Tampa Bay, have created a variety of resources to address food access and food insecurity throughout the Tampa Bay area.
- November 17, 2023The Triathlon, marking its 41st year in 2024, will allow adult and high school athletes the chance to race for state titles and provide an increased chance to qualify for the USA Triathlon National Championships.
- November 16, 2023Our bariatric team at Mease Countryside Hospital recently achieved national accreditation as a Comprehensive Center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.