St. Joseph's Children's Wellness and Safety Center
The Children’s Wellness and Safety Center St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital provides resources, programs and services to children and their families. Advocacy Center staff travels to community sites and schools throughout the area with useful and practical presentations, classes and information. Topics include child passenger safety, water safety, nutrition, infant and child CPR, home safety, babysitting training and many others.
Learn more about St. Joseph's Children's Wellness and Safety Center.
- Safety and health programs exclusively for children
- Age-appropriate, interactive, school lessons that help with children's physical and social well-being
- Safety and wellness education and classes for families, organizations and schools
- A Mobile Medical Clinic that travels to sites and provides child medical services that include examinations, immunizations and screenings
- A Safety Store located at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital that sells low-cost, injury prevention products that include baby safety gates, cabinet locks and child passenger safety seats