Simple Admit Process
Thank you for choosing BayCare Surgery Centers for your upcoming surgery or procedure.
To start the pre-surgical assessment process, we request that you complete your medical history online with Simple Admit. We recommend that you enter your medical history online as soon as your surgery has been scheduled. Once you do this, a Simple Admit nurse can access the information you entered online. This information will assist the nurse in organizing and documenting your complete medical history to prepare for your surgery.
Please read all instructions on this page before starting your online assessment. When you are ready, choose the location below where your surgery is scheduled to be performed and you will be redirected to Simple Admit to begin your online assessment.
Each location has its own password to access Simple Admit. Please use the code that matches the facility where you will have surgery.
Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center: TMIS813NEW
BayCare (Trinity): BAY727NEW
If you have any difficulties, please call the Simple Admit technical assistance line: 1-877-848-4726 (prompt 1). You can also submit a question online at https://www.simpleadmit.com/contact.
- BayCare Surgery Center (Trinity) - New Port Richey
- Bardmoor Surgery Center - Largo
- Carillon Surgery Center - St. Petersburg
- Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center - Tampa
Be sure to have the following information available before starting:
- Your health insurance information
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency, including over-the-counter items
- A list of all surgical procedures you have had
- The name of the physician who is performing your upcoming procedure
About Simple Admit
Simple Admit optimizes patient care with intuitive, web-based solutions. Simple Admit’s Simply Smart Suite of Solutions™ engages patients with online pre-op screening, a payment portal, phone registration, customer support, customized email and text messaging, reminder calls, and satisfaction surveys.
Patients can submit and manage their information from any computer, anytime. If a patient would rather make a call than go online, the patient can contact our Patient Engagement Call Center to speak with a HIPAA-trained Patient Support Specialist seven days a week. With Simple Admit’s services, patients have the highest level of accessibility, security, and convenience.