BayCare Medical Group Hematology and Oncology (Tampa)
Our board-certified physicians treat adult patients, providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care. Each patient’s treatment and survivorship plan supports the whole person and helps them overcome the many challenges associated with cancer and blood disorders.
Our offices are in the Fred J. Woods Radiation Therapy Center located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital. The entrance is on North Habana Avenue, one block north of W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., on the west side of the street.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital campus map.
- Convenient, outpatient-based services as well as St. Joseph’s Hospital-based services
- Cutting edge medications, including chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapy
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Molecular and genetic testing
- An integrated program with St. Joseph’s Hospitals and the BayCare Health System
- Staffing of adult patients at the St. Joseph's Hospital Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC)
- Support services include nutritional counseling, exercise and physical rehabilitation programs, psychosocial support, and spiritual care
- Innovative surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, as well as advanced radiation therapy treatments are offered through our partnership with surgical and radiation oncology specialists