Symptoms of Digestive Disorders
BayCare can provide all the services you need if you do have a gastroenterological problem. But first, you need to be aware of the symptoms which will give you a clue as to whether or not you may have a digestive disorder. Consider the symptoms below:
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Bloody stools
- Constipation (inability to have a bowel movement)
- Feeling full or unable to drink as much fluid
- Hunger and an empty feeling in the stomach one to three hours after a meal
- Increased need for bowel movements
- Incomplete feeling following a bowel movement
- Vomiting, possibly bloody
- Weight loss
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please call a physician. The most appropriate tests and procedures will determine the best treatment for you. Our goal will be to relieve your symptoms and help you return to a healthy, active lifestyle.
For more information, call (888) 487-9718 or find a doctor near you.