Inpatient Cardiac Care
St. Anthony's Hospital is committed to staying at the forefront of technology. We were the first health care provider in the region to introduce cardiac catheterization. And we've remained on the leading edge of heart care by providing the newest, most effective technology.
Our state-of-the-art inpatient cardiology program features:
- A 10-bed cardiovascular intensive care unit
- Three cardiac catheterization labs that offer emergency and elective angioplasty and electrophysiology (EP) studies
- A non-invasive lab featuring ECHO and EKG
- A 24-bed cardiac telemetry unit
- Two GE Innova 2000 imaging system
- Integris Allura 3-D X-ray
- A comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program
For more information about the heart care services at St. Anthony's Hospital, please call (727) 825-1100.