Heartburn Relief Center
Nearly 40 percent of Americans experience heartburn at least once a month. For those suffering from heartburn at least twice a week, have the sensation of food sticking at the base of the throat or chest, and not finding relief with antacids, heartburn can be a serious health matter. That's why you can turn to Mease Countryside Hospital for the latest treatments in heartburn relief.
Who We Are:
The Mease Countryside Hospital Heartburn Relief Center provides a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis, treatment and management of GERD and other digestive disorders.
- Consultation and evaluation
- Diagnostic testing
- State of the art surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Educational component on disease and symptom management
- Lifestyle changes
- Over-the-counter medications
- Prescription medications
- Advanced surgical and non-surgical procedures, including Nissen Fundoplication
For more information on the Heartburn Relief Center or its physicians, call us at (727) 725-6475.