Fellipe M. Oliveira, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- AB Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-10236 Reviews, 27 Comments8/20/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientAnswered all my questions7/14/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientI love his no nonsense way --- and getting directly to the point and leaving plenty of opportunities for me to ask questions. I always received extremely clear answers. I am very happy my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Oliveira.7/12/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientGood6/25/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Oliveira is a very caring and patient doctor who explains my condition to me very well and takes time to answer all the questions that I have throughout my visit.
- Dr. Fellipe de Oliveira is board certified in internal medicine and rheumatology. He earned his Doctor of Medicine from Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Dr. de Oliveira continued his medical education by completing an internal medicine residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida. He then completed a geriatric fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida. He subsequently completed a rheumatology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. An accomplished author, Dr. de Oliveira has contributed articles to a number of peer-reviewed publications. He is a member of the American College of Rheumatology and the American Medical Association. He speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Of Florida, Inc.
- College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Pontifical Catholic university Of Sao Paulo
- University Of Miami - Jackson Mem Med