Abilash Haridas, MD
Virtual Reality Medical Technology at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital uses virtual reality medical technology to see inside a patient's brain.
Dr. Abilash Haridas, St. Joseph's Children's Hospital Pediatric Neurosurger...
Meet Dr. Abilash Haridas, chief of pediatric neurosurgery at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital. He discusses the elements of t...
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital: Pediatric Neurosurgery Education and Trea...
Dr. Haridas, chief of pediatric neurosurgery at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, discusses the importance of communicating w...
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Women's Hospital
- AB Neurological Surgery - Neurological Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-1044 Reviews, 14 Comments10/21/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientThe staff was friendly during the visit and good with follow-up.8/13/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent7/30/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientI truly appreciated the doctor taking his time to listen to my concerns and explain in better detail what is going on with regards to the tests I had. We made a game plan for the next steps and I felt he really eased my concerns and questions.7/24/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientDr. Haridas and the entire BayCare team were informative, supportive, and made us feel like we were part of the team. We knew Archer was in good hands and took a lot of the stress out of the situation.7/11/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientVery content.
- Dr. Abilash Haridas is chief of pediatric neurosurgery at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital. He is board certified and one of few neurosurgeons in the country dual fellowship trained in pediatric and cerebrovascular neurosurgery. Dr. Haridas earned his Doctor of Medicine from PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research in Tamil Nadu, India. He then completed a fellowship in pediatric neurosurgery at Lurie Children’s Hospital/Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois and a second fellowship in cerebrovascular and skull base surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Haridas treats all aspects of pediatric neurosurgery, with special interests in Moya Moya disease, arteriovenous malformations, stroke, and bypass surgery. His surgical expertise also includes complex skull base, epilepsy, brain tumors, hydrocephalus, spasticity, craniosynostosis, brachial plexus injury, and spine disorders. Dr. Haridas is an accomplished academic author with several peer-reviewed publications in leading Neurosurgical journals. He has also authored several book chapters in Neurosurgical textbooks, and remains committed to global neurosurgical education. He has lectured extensively in the United States and abroad, including Japan, Finland, and India. He is fluent in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Neurological Surgery
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- University of Illinois at Chicago - GME