BayCare Medical Group Pediatric Surgery (Riverview)
Our board certified pediatric surgeons have been specially trained to operate on children whose development ranges from newborn to young adult. We provide traditional and advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgeries, as well as comprehensive care to infants through young adults with surgical problems.
We are located between Interstate 75 and Highway 301, in St. Joseph's Hospital-South.
- Advanced laparoscopic and thorascopic surgery
- Chest wall deformities (pectus excavatum and carinatum)
- Congenital abnormalities
- Esophageal and airway foreign bodies
- Hernia repair – inguinal and umbilical
- Hirschsprung’s disease
- Pediatric endocrine surgery
- Pediatric solid tumors
- Pyloric stenosis
- Soft tissue masses