BayCare Medical Group Pediatric Surgery
Our board certified pediatric surgeons have been specially trained to operate on children whose development ranges from newborn to young adult. We provide traditional and advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgeries, as well as comprehensive care to infants through young adults with surgical problems.
Our office is located in the Pediatric Surgery Suite on the first floor of St. Joseph's Children's Hospital. The hospital is located on W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between MacDill and Habana Avenues, on the same campus as St. Joseph's Hospital. Please use the Habana Avenue entrance to access the parking garage.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital campus map.
- Advanced laparoscopic and thorascopic surgery
- Chest wall deformities (pectus excavatum and carinatum)
- Congenital abnormalities
- Esophageal and airway foreign bodies
- Hernia repair – inguinal and umbilical
- Hirschsprung’s disease
- Pediatric endocrine surgery
- Pediatric solid tumors
- Pyloric stenosis
- Soft tissue masses