BayCare Medical Group Cardiology (Tampa)
Our providers are board certified in their fields and provide the entire continuum of cardiac care from prevention to diagnosis, and treatment to rehabilitation. We are dedicated to bringing you the latest technological advances in the treatments of heart disease and arrhythmias.
We are located just north of St. Joseph's Hospital on N. Habana Avenue between W. Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd. and Habana Way. Our office is on the second floor.
- Diagnostic testing
- Event monitor
- Exercise stress test
- Holter monitor
- Nuclear studies
- Pacemaker/AICD evaluation
- Tilt table
- Catheter ablation for rhythm disturbance
- Diagnostic and interventional catheterization
- Implantable cardiac defibrillator
- Pacer lead extractions
- Permanent pacer implantation
- Transesophageal echo