Durable Medical Equipment
BayCare HomeCare offers a wide range of assistive devices to help you maintain independence and mobility inside and outside your home. Home medical equipment is a benefit included as part of most major insurance plans.
Durable Medical Equipment and Assistive Devices
- Manual wheelchairs and accessories
- Walkers (standard, 2-wheeled, 4-wheeled with a seat available)
- Semi-electric hospital beds
- Mattress & pads (alternating pressure pad, gel & geo mattress available)
- Canes (standard and quad available)
- Manual patient lifts
- Suction machine and accessories
- Other aides for daily living and medical supplies
For patients seeking equipment qualification information for oxygen therapy and supplies, please contact the BayCare HomeCare Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Intake Department at (800)-940-5151 and select option 3 to find out more.