BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Centers
BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Centers offer outpatient, same-day surgery outside of a traditional hospital setting. The smaller, more intimate surgery centers give patients the same BayCare surgical standards, expertise and equipment they’d get in one of our hospitals, coupled with conveniences like easier parking, cozy lobbies, reduced wait times and the comfort of recovery at home after surgery.
BayCare’s four ambulatory surgery centers are conveniently located in Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our physicians, nurses and anesthesiologists are board certified or board eligible, and all four of our centers are AAAHC certified, which means we follow the highest safety standards. Our centers are also Medicare/Medicaid certified and accept most managed care insurance plans.
Bardmoor Surgery Center (Largo)
8787 Bryan Dairy Road
Largo, FL 33777
Phone: (727) 394-5300
BayCare Surgery Center (Trinity)
2020 Trinity Oaks Blvd.
New Port Richey, FL 34655
Phone: (727) 372-4055
Carillon Surgery Center (St. Petersburg)
900 Carillon Parkway, Suite 205
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Phone: (727) 561-2710
Tampa Minimally Invasive Spine and Surgery Center
5329 Primrose Lake Circle
Tampa, FL 33647
Phone: (813) 463-9762
Ambulatory Surgery Center Patient Information
Scheduled for Surgery?
To access patient resources, pay your bill, manage your Medicare claim, or get general information, please review our Patient Information or choose the surgery center location below where you will be scheduled to have an outpatient surgical procedure.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-Surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Centers' policy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
- Manage my Medicare Claim - File a claim, check claim status, file a complaint or appeal, and access authorization forms.
For additional information, please contact the BayCare Surgery Center at which your procedure is scheduled.