Carillon Surgery Center
Closed on major holidays
Carillon Surgery Center is designed to be a more convenient, cost-effective and flexible alternative to a hospital-based surgery center. The 10,500-square-foot facility houses three fully equipped surgical suites, two endoscopy procedure rooms, a 16-bed pre- and post-operative area and more than 30 multispecialty physician providers. Patients and visitors can enjoy wireless Internet access, a comfortable waiting room, convenient valet parking and direct surgery scheduling via phone, fax or email.
Carillon Surgery Center is Medicare/Medicaid Certified and accepts most managed care insurance plans. The facility serves St. Petersburg and Clearwater markets and is located on the 2nd floor of the BayCare Outpatient Center in the Carillon Business Park.
Find out more about the physicians that are credentialed at the Carillon Surgery Center.
Download the directions to the BayCare Outpatient Center campus.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Center’spolicy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
Carillon Surgery Center has physicians on staff in the specialties below. Find a surgery center physician.
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery (pediatric and adult)
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Urology (pediatric and adult)
Notice of Physician Ownership: Your physician may have a financial ownership in the Surgery Center, which gives your physician a voice in the clinical management of the Center. Please ask your physician or call us at (727) 394-5300 for a full list of physician owners. Please note that your physician provides care at various sites and you have the right to choose a different location for your procedure.
*BayCare works with Insurers from across the country. If you would like to confirm your coverage, please contact your plan.
*Please contact Carillon Surgery Center at 727-561-2710 or your provider’s office if you would like an estimate of your financial responsibility for your planned surgery center visit.
In accordance with Price Transparency and Patient Billing per 395.301, FS you can find service bundle information on the Agency for HealthCare Administration’s pricing website http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov. A non-personalized estimate of costs may be incurred for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided at the time of the procedure.
*Doctors and health care practitioners providing health care services in BayCare facilities may not accept the same insurance plans as BayCare and may bill separately. Please contact your provider’s office to confirm plan participation.