BayCare Surgery Center (Trinity)
BayCare Surgery Center is designed to be a more convenient, cost-effective and flexible alternative to a hospital-based surgery center. The 15,000-square-foot center houses four fully equipped surgical suites, three endoscopy procedure rooms, a 20-bed pre- and postoperative area and more than 50 multispecialty physician providers. Patients and visitors can enjoy wireless Internet access, a comfortable waiting room and convenient parking.
BayCare Surgery Center is Medicare/Medicaid certified and accepts most managed care insurance plans. The Center serves southwest Pasco and north Pinellas counties and is located on the campus of BayCare Health Center on Trinity Oaks Boulevard, just west of Little Road. #baycareinpascohc
Find out more about the physicians that are credentialed at the BayCare Surgery Center.
Download the BayCare Health Center campus map.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Center’spolicy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
BayCare Surgery Center (Trinity) has physicians on staff in the specialties below. Find a surgery center physician.
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pain management
- Urological surgery
Notice of Physician Ownership: BayCare Surgery Center is a free-standing, multispecialty ambulatory surgery center that consists of a joint partnership between BayCare Surgery Centers and AmSurg Corporation). Your physician may have a financial ownership in this center. This investment gives your physician a voice in the clinical management of the center. You may ask your physician or call your chosen outpatient surgery location for a full list. Please note that your physician provides care at various sites and you have the right to choose a different location for your procedure.
*BayCare works with Insurers from across the country. If you would like to confirm your coverage, please contact your plan.
*Please contact BayCare Surgery Center-Trinity at 727-372-4055 or your provider’s office if you would like an estimate of your financial responsibility for your planned surgery center visit.
In accordance with Price Transparency and Patient Billing per 395.301, FS you can find service bundle information on the Agency for HealthCare Administration’s pricing website http://pricing.floridahealthfinder.gov. A non-personalized estimate of costs may be incurred for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided at the time of the procedure.
*Doctors and health care practitioners providing health care services in BayCare facilities may not accept the same insurance plans as BayCare and may bill separately. Please contact your provider’s office to confirm plan participation.