Surgery Center Patient Information
If you are scheduled for an outpatient surgery procedure at one of our ambulatory surgery centers, below is important information for you to know.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-Surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Centers' policy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
For additional information, please contact the BayCare Surgery Center at which your procedure is scheduled.