Surgery Center Patient Information
If you are scheduled for an outpatient surgery procedure at one of our ambulatory surgery centers, below is important information for you to know.
- Preparing For Your Procedure - In an effort to make your experience as pleasant as possible, please read these instructions carefully.
- Pre-Surgical Assessment - Submit your medical history online to help us prepare for your upcoming procedure.
- After Your Procedure - Learn what to expect after your procedure for a more comfortable and quicker recovery.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Review your rights as a patient as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your physician and the Surgery Center.
- Advance Directives - Learn about BayCare Surgery Centers' policy on Advance Directives.
- What You Can Do To Help Us Keep You Safe - Read these simple but important things you can do to prevent surgical site infections.
- Pay My Bill - A convenient, secure way to pay your medical bill online.
For additional information, please contact the BayCare Surgery Center at which your procedure is scheduled.
BayCare Surgery Center
2020 Trinity Oaks Blvd.
New Port Richey, FL 34655
Phone: (727) 372-4055
Bardmoor Surgery Center
8787 Bryan Dairy Rd.
Largo, FL 33777
Phone: (727) 394-5300
Carillon Surgery Center
900 Carillon Parkway
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Phone: (727) 561-2710
Physicians Surgery Center
705 16th St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Phone: (727) 550-4500