BayCare is Growing in Plant City
Since 1953, South Florida Baptist Hospital has served the community’s health and wellness needs. And, as our community grows, we’re growing with them. In 2021, we broke ground on the new South Florida Baptist Hospital and it’ll be conveniently located near our current hospital and include:
- A new 89,000-square-foot medical arts building
- One hundred and forty-six inpatient/observation private rooms
- Twenty-six intensive care unit beds
- Thirty-two emergency department and fast track beds
- Three interventional/cardiac catheterization suites
- Eight operating rooms
- A labor and delivery unit, C-section room, and mother/baby unit
- Nearly 800 team members
We’ll continue to update you here when we have more exciting news about the future of the new South Florida Baptist Hospital!
South Florida Baptist expands to Plant City
Get our Digital News
BayCare updates the community every two weeks about health and wellness.