Maternity Services in Safety Harbor, Florida
Congratulations On Your New Arrival!
Motherhood is an incredible journey, and your labor and delivery are just the beginning of this adventure. Whether you're planning on getting pregnant, are currently pregnant, or you've given birth and want guidance on finding the best care for your little one, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way. From family doctor referrals, pregnancy health care or other services, our expert medical staff offers a variety of providers who will be able to help you and your growing family with their health care needs.
The birth of your child will be a very special day in your life. At Mease Countryside Hospital, we understand how precious this day is and our goal is to make it as safe, memorable, and joyful as possible. The Maternity Center at Mease Countryside Hospital combines the best of modern technology with personalized, family-centered care.
Our Labor and Delivery Entrance Is Now at the ER
At Mease Countryside Hospital, we're excited that you chose to welcome your new baby with us. Because of the updates taking place on our campus, we want to be sure you and your loved ones can easily find our Labor and Delivery Unit and Obstetric Urgent Care Center. View a map for more information.
Accommodations and Amenities
At Mease Countryside Hospital, we do more of the little things for families by offering the following accommodations and amenities:
- All-private, spacious birthing suites
- Family-centered care throughout your stay, including comfortable sleeping accommodations for guests, private showers and room service for mom
- Anesthesia and neonatology available 24/7
- Level III NICU on-site with private rooms
- Board-certified lactation consultants available to guide new parents on breastfeeding
- Experienced physicians and staff, including board-certified obstetricians, certified nurse midwives and Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists
- State-of-the-art pain management program
Our Spacious Rooms and Facilities
Where Do I Start?
Being pregnant can be one of the most important experiences of a woman's life. Along with the mounting anticipation of welcoming your new baby into the world, parents-to-be also receive a lot of new information and must make preparations for their growing family. Sometimes this can feel overwhelming, but our team is here to help. As you begin your journey, we want you to know that our staff is for you every step of the way!
- Need a physician that delivers at Mease Countryside Hospital? Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need an obstetrician.
- Watch the birth center tour above. And whether you’d like to learn about child birth, how to take care of your newborn, or have your car seat inspected, we have some great classes to help you feel prepared for your new baby. Register for a maternity class: Events (baycare.org)
- Sign up for a class or birth center tour. Whether you’d like to learn about child birth, how to take care of your newborn, or have your car seat inspected, we have some great classes to help you feel prepared for your new baby.
- Learn how to prepare for baby's birth day by using our pre-admission maternity checklist.
- Ready to deliver at Mease Countryside? Pre-register for your delivery online.
- It’s time to select your child’s pediatrician. Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need a pediatrician.
Learn more about maternity services at BayCare.