Maternity Services in Winter Haven, Florida
Congratulations on your new arrival!
Motherhood is an incredible adventure, and your labor and delivery is just the beginning. No matter where you are in your journey, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way. Whether you are looking for a family doctor, pregnancy health care or other services, our expert medical staff includes a variety of providers who will be able to help you and your growing family with their healthcare needs.
Winter Haven Women's Hospital is a 61-bed specialty hospital dedicated to the unique needs of women and newborns. Our facility is equipped with the latest medical technology. Winter Haven Women’s Hospital is also designated as a Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to ensure special, around-the-clock care by highly trained neonatologists. Our family-centered maternity unit provides individualized care and a comforting environment for the whole family.
Where do I start?
Being pregnant can be one of the most important experiences of a woman’s life. Along with the mounting anticipation of welcoming your new baby into the world, parents-to-be also receive a lot of new information and must make preparations for their growing family. Sometimes this can feel overwhelming but don’t worry; our team is here to help. As you begin your journey, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way!
- Need an OB physician that delivers at Winter Haven Women’s Hospital? Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need an obstetrician.
- Download our free I Expect Planning Guide.
- Sign up for a class or birth center tour. Whether you’d like to learn about child birth, how to take care of your newborn, or have a look around our facility, we have some great classes to help you feel prepared for your new baby.
- Learn how to prepare for baby's birth day by using our pre-admission maternity checklist.
- Ready to deliver at Winter Haven Women’s Hospital? Pre-register for your delivery online.
- It’s time to select your child’s pediatrician. Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need a pediatrician
- Visit our frequently asked questions section
- Learn about pain management techniques used at our facility
- Learn about car seat registration, installation and tips
- Learn about OB Hospitalist Services
- Prepare for breastfeeding
- Baby’s first photo! Our professional photographers will capture that perfect photo of your new baby. Learn More.
- Learn about our Breast Milk Donor program.
- Experience Our Special Delivery Service.
Learn more about maternity services at BayCare.