Labor & Deliver and Mother & Baby Suites
Our Labor and Delivery Suites are decorated in warm, soothing colors with private bathrooms, showers, and comfortable birthing beds. We have 24-hour pain management coverage and exceptional nursing and medical support for you and baby throughout your stay. We can accommodate your birth partner overnight, and we have innovative infant warmers for your baby to stay in your room.
Are you wondering what to pack as you embark on this journey to motherhood? Here are our suggestions:
- Digital camera and charger
- Cell phone charger
- Camcorder and battery charger
- Music player or iPod docking station
- Book or eReader
- Labor support aids, such as massage lotion and focal point
- Socks and slippers, robe, nightgown, slippers and underwear
- Personal hygiene items, such as toothpaste, toothbrush, lip balm, hair brush, deodorant
- A comfortable support bra and if breastfeeding, a nursing bra with pads
- Baby mittens, socks or booties, receiving blanket, and clothing for baby to wear home
- Pacifier, if not planning to breastfeed
- Clothing to wear home
- Your copies of informed consents
- Current insurance card/information
- A small amount of money
A car seat for your baby is required for your discharge from the hospital.
For more information or a physician referral, call (888) 828-9580 or find a doctor near you.