Looking for a convenient way to lower costs while improving your employee’s health and productivity? BayCare Urgent Care can help. We offer a full range of occupational health services to support you in maintaining a healthy, safe workforce while reducing the overall cost of health care for your company and employees.
BayCare’s Occupational Health Services and Benefits
BayCare Urgent Care provides a total care experience and is committed to convenience with extended hours, including weekends. We offer “Save Your Spot” online reservations so your employees can avoid a long wait time. In addition to being convenient, we also provide expert care delivered by a team of doctors and clinicians who are experienced in treating work-related injuries and occupational health care.
We have specialized knowledge on compliance and reporting needs such as government and industry regulations and reports, including accountability and on-demand information for employers. We also provide an online employer portal that allows you to easily manage your employee’s injuries.
We are ready to serve all of your occupational health needs:
- Work-related injuries
- Substance abuse screenings
- Employee vaccinations
- On-site occupational medical services
- Nonemergency injuries and illnesses sustained at work or home
- Blood-borne pathogens post-exposure treatment
- Compliance and employee physicals including preplacement for new hires, DOT, fitness for duty, respiratory/respirator, hazmat and physicals for clearance of communicable disease
- Seafarers physical examination
In addition to our many other services, we offer important vaccinations and screenings for your employees, including:
- BayCare Occupational Health Services in Tampa Bay
- Chest X-ray
- Cholesterol (lipid panel)
- Contine (nicotine rapid testing)
- DOT physicals
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Ergonomic testing
- Hepatitis B titer/series programs
- Immunizations: Influenza, hepatitis A and B, tetanus
- Lab work
- Post-exposure testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision tests
- Rapid drug testing
- Respirator fit testing
- Tuberculosis testing
Florida Drug-Free Workplace Discount
Companies that participate in Florida Drug Free Workplace receive a five percent discount from their workers’ compensation insurance carrier. We offer assistance for creating and managing a Florida Drug Free Workplace. Learn more about the benefits of rapid drug testing.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
To schedule a free consultation or for more information about BayCare’s Occupational Health Services, call (844) 420-8364.