- February 24, 2024From lab specimens to urgent supplies, BayCare's courier services team keeps health care on track. Meet the unsung heroes ensuring timely deliveries that help save lives all across West Central Florida.
- February 22, 2024Angel Brown, Donna Lynch and Danielle Mauck, all long-time BayCare team members, have demonstrated their impact and dedication to the organization and have been named to vice president roles, effective immediately.
- February 21, 2024Winter Haven Hospital’s inaugural Heart Recovery Reunion featured patients whose care have been impacted especially by the Impella heart pump. Their stories of recovery and hope were a testimony to the comprehensive cardiac care found at WHH and BayCare.
- February 20, 2024Lonnie Morris was the first patient of 2024 to ring the bell on the St. Anthony’s oncology unit, signaling the end of his cancer treatment. He spent about three months total receiving inpatient cancer treatment and developed a special relationship with his oncologist and the team that cared for him.
- February 08, 2024Winter Haven Hospital launched its international nurse program last month, in which nurses from around the world contract with the hospital, and then are eligible to join full-time. Winter Haven Hospital is the first hospital in BayCare Health System to pilot the program.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.