- October 12, 2022Looking for a quick, healthy and tasty recipe? Try this delicious roasted chilled fall harvest salad from one of our hospital chefs and dietitian. This is a great “make ahead” marinated salad of roasted fall fruits and vegetables.
- December 10, 2021Enjoy our recipe for pumpkin maple almond drop cookies. They're a gluten-free, vegan, low sugar option that's perfect for the holiday season.
- September 03, 2021BayCare Fitness Center’s Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Genevieve, shares her secret recipe for avocado bean dip. It contains filling fibers, healthy fats and is full of flavor.
- August 19, 2021This summer, turn up the grill and indulge in a healthy meal that's not short of flavor. St. Joseph’s Hospital-North’s new executive chef, Travis, shares his savory recipe for grilled salmon with mango salsa.
- May 05, 2021On the menu at Bartow Regional Medical Center for Cinco de Mayo: Mexican-spiced shrimp ceviche, one of Chef Mike Hanyok’s go-to meals for the holiday.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.