- October 19, 2023Calls to the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline from Pasco and Hernando counties connect to BayCare’s Mobile Response Teams. The teams fielded 736 calls through the first nine months of 2023, helping individuals in an emotional or mental health crisis.
- March 17, 2023BayCare Health System today announced the findings and implementation plans of its Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) for Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk Counties. The assessment is conducted every three years to gain a better understanding of the health needs of the communities BayCare serves and address healthcare inequities.
- March 13, 2023The long-awaited opening of BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel (BHWC) came Tuesday, March 7, and the day was filled with excitement, some first-day jitters and an eager staff ready to serve the Pasco County community.
- March 07, 2023BayCare Health System, the leading health care system in West Central Florida, today opened its newest state-of-the-art hospital in Wesley Chapel, located in Pasco County. BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel, which broke ground in Dec. 2020, is now accepting patients needing emergency services.
- December 01, 2022BayCare HomeCare nurse, Debralee Morgan, drives across Pasco County every day to provide home care for patients. Morgan has been helping heal patients for more than 22 years, providing care with patience, love and compassion.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.