- July 18, 2023Patrick Downes has held executive leadership positions at South Carolina and Florida hospitals for the past 13 years.
- May 25, 2023Through a grant provided by BayCare, nearly 12,000 students in Hillsborough County Title 1 middle schools will now have free and unlimited access to feminine products in their school bathrooms.
- March 17, 2023BayCare Health System today announced the findings and implementation plans of its Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) for Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk Counties. The assessment is conducted every three years to gain a better understanding of the health needs of the communities BayCare serves and address healthcare inequities.
- October 31, 2022BayCare, one of the leading health care systems in West Central Florida, has named Nate Malcolm, PharmD, MBA, FACHE, as the new president of St. Joseph’s Hospital. He assumed his new role on Oct. 31.
- January 28, 2022St. Joseph's Hospital-South sets its all-time record for delivering babies in 2021 with 1,732. The hospital's NICU also celebrates in February the first anniversary of its NICU opening.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.