- April 08, 2022If you’re looking for fresh produce, look no further than the Farmer’s Markets at BayCare HealthHub facilities across the Tampa Bay area. After a two-year hiatus, BayCare is bringing back Farmer’s Markets at its HealthHubs in Bardmoor and Valrico while launching the event at its newly opened location in Land O’ Lakes.
- February 09, 2022BayCare Medical Group has opened a pediatrics office in the BayCare HealthHub (Land O’Lakes) at the corner of State Road 54 and Sunlake Boulevard. Nicole Conde, DO, and Mercedez Cruz, MD, have joined the practice and are accepting new patients, from birth to age 18.
- January 21, 2022The South Florida Baptist Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at BayCare HealthHub (Bloomingdale) provides a 30-minute functional movement screening to anyone who wants to assess their untapped motion potential.
- December 09, 2021BayCare Health System has opened its fourth state-of-the-art HealthHub facility in Land O’Lakes. This concept is a relatively new model of care designed to make life better for residents in the fast-growing Pasco County.
- March 26, 2021BayCare partnered with Specially Fit Foundation to allow its athletes to safely train and exercise inside the state-of-the-art fitness center facility inside the BayCare HealthHub (Bloomingdale).
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.