- September 22, 2022The new COVID-19 booster shots have been approved for everyone 5 years and older. What does that mean for you? Dr. Laura Arline, chief quality officer for BayCare, explains booster shots benefits and when you should get one.
- May 23, 2022This isn’t last year’s COVID-19. A year ago, the only treatment for non-hospitalized patients with COVID-19 came by way of a needle (either injection or iv infusion of monoclonal antibody). Now, there is an oral treatment available, which is welcome news with an uptick in COVID cases in West Central Florida.
- May 20, 2022The Pfizer COVID-19 booster is now available for children ages 5 to 11. The FDA has approved under emergency use authorization (EUA) the single booster dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for that age range.
- May 05, 2022For Felicia Glover, nursing is her calling. Caring for patients is her life’s mission. That’s why Glover, who’s now been a nurse for more than 31 years, made nursing a lifelong career – showing great care and compassion for pediatric patients.
- May 02, 2022Ongoing challenges and stresses have been affecting the health and wellbeing of the workforce across the country. That’s why BayCare’s 2022 Employer Symposium will place focus on wellness in the workplace. During the virtual event, BayCare will bring together its leaders and local employers to discuss ways to create and maintain a healthy workplace.
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching our newsroom:
- Check the spelling of your keyword.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the news item.
- For additional information, refer to media resources.