Emergency Care in St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Anthony's Hospital - Emergency Center
1200 Seventh Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
For over 90 years, St. Anthony's Hospital has been providing extraordinary care in St. Petersburg. To continue growing with the community, the Emergency Center at St. Anthony’s is adding 13 patient rooms and expanding the waiting room and imaging space. During this expansion, we’ll continue to provide you and your family with high-quality, compassionate care.
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1. For minor illnesses and injuries, visit a BayCare Urgent Care.
Emergency Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital
The Emergency Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital has 32 private patient exam rooms and two critical cardiac care exam rooms. Nationally accredited to treat various health conditions, including heart attacks and stroke, you can count on our highly trained team to care for your medical emergency efficiently and safely. St. Anthony’s Emergency Center has advanced technologies and additional amenities to make your ER visit as quick and comfortable as possible.
Enhanced processes and features include:
- Expedited triage and admissions with the goal of treating patients that need to be seen immediately
- Dedicated imaging and lab services to expedite diagnosis, including advanced CT technology
- Fast Track area for patients with less severe emergencies who can be treated quickly and discharged
- Waiting room with vending machines, magazines, a television and Wi-Fi
- Meditation room for solace and reflection
- Design emphasis on patient privacy
Specialized Care for Stroke
St. Anthony’s Hospital is a certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV Healthcare. This accreditation means that our team follows the most advanced stroke treatment protocol, including early intervention, to provide the best possible outcomes.