Pulmonary and Respiratory Services
Bartow Regional Medical Center provides a wide variety of diagnostic, preventive and treatment services for diseases that affect breathing and lung function. Our pulmonary doctors (pulmonologists) work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary group of specialists, including cardiologists, interventional radiologists, surgeons and other health care professionals to provide comprehensive care for conditions such as:
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary embolism and hypertension
- Sleep apnea
- Breathing treatment services
Our pulmonary specialists provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient breathing treatment services, including:
- Arterial blood gas sampling and analysis
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Evaluation for home care needs, including patient education, and referrals for oxygen and respiratory therapy equipment
- Lung function studies
- Oxygen studies, including nighttime, exercise and resting studies
Learn more about pulmonary and respiratory services at BayCare.
For more information or a physician referral, call (863) 280-6077.