BayCare Medical Group Primary Care (New Tampa)
Schedule an appointment online!
Our primary care physician (PCP) offers the first point of contact for the patient with an undiagnosed health concern, as well as continued care for a variety of health conditions, yearly physical exams and preventive medicine. At BayCare Medical Group, our PCPs are committed to provide you with a complete and seamless continuum of care.
Our office treats patients 6 years and older for all primary care needs, including diabetes, hypertension, immunizations, physicals and acute illnesses. Our specialized training and commitment to your family's health enable us to offer a wide range of services.
We are located at the BayCare Health Center on Bruce B Downs North of Interstate 75 on the West side.
- Yearly wellness exams
- On-site laboratory procedures/blood draws
- Spirometry testing and electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Acute care visits
- Well-women exams
- Management of chronic medical conditions
- Part of the New Tampa Health Center and access to Urgent Care, Laboratories and Imaging services, in one location
- Affiliated with BayCare Health System and 14 area hospitals