BayCare Medical Group Hematology and Oncology (Lutz)
Our board certified physicians treat adult patients, providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care. Each patient’s treatment and survivorship plan supports the whole person and helps them overcome the many challenges associated with cancer and blood disorders. We are located in the St. Joseph's Hospital-North Physician Office Building, approximately one mile west of North Dale Mabry Highway.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital-North campus map.
- Convenient, outpatient-based services as well as St. Joseph’s Hospital-based services
- Cutting edge medications, including chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapy
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Molecular and genetic testing
- An integrated program with St. Joseph’s Hospitals and the BayCare Health System
- Support services include nutritional counseling, exercise and physical rehabilitation programs, psychosocial support, and spiritual care
- Innovative surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, as well as advanced radiation therapy treatments are offered through our partnership with surgical and radiation oncology specialists