Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Winter Haven Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is accredited by the Joint Commission, CARF and designated for brain injury by the Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury program.
- Referrals to our programs can be made by calling (863) 292-4061.
- You will need a current prescription from a Florida licensed physician
- We accept insurances that are contracted with our facility (e.g. Worker’s compensation, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial insurance and Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program funding.)
- Our Central Authorizations Unit will contact your insurance to verify your benefits for services.
- Our financial counselors will assist you with cash payment terms
- We are a non-profit organization
Free parking is available in our covered parking garage. Enter the clinic from the SOUTH Entrance.
Patients need to provide their own transportation.
Winter Haven Area Transit provides public bus service to the hospital. Contact (863) 534-5500 or (863) 688-7433 for the schedule.
The Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
Choosing a rehabilitation center is an important decision. Please call us at (863) 292-4061 to set up an appointment to tour our facility to assist you in this decision.
Learn more about:
- Brain injury outpatient rehabilitation
- Outpatient medical rehabilitation
- Stroke outpatient rehabilitation
200 Ave. F. N.E.
Winter Haven Hospital
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Enter through the SOUTH entrance, next to the parking garage
We are committed to your health and well being. Winter Haven Hospital is a non-smoking, drug and alcohol free facility!
To see how Winter Haven Hospital compares to the nation as a whole, view our outcomes.