Spiritual Care at St. Joseph’s Hospital-South
At St. Joseph’s Hospital-South, we believe spiritual care is important. That is why we offer support for all faiths. Our hospital chaplains are available for support of all no matter your faith. For many, spiritual care is essential in their health care journey.
A few of the services we offer are:
- Room visits by request
- Crisis or emergency response available 24/7
- Assistance with spiritual requests or struggles
- Religious rituals, prayer or spiritual counseling
- Grief or bereavement support
- Chapel open 24/7 for prayer and reflection
- Catholic Mass at 12pm Wednesdays in the chapel (or view on Channel 5 from a patient room)
St. Joseph's Hospital- South Chapel
6901 Simmons Loop | Riverview
Chapel is located on the first floor near the emergency department.
If afterhours, hospital chaplains or pastors are still available upon request through nursing.
Learn more about St. Joseph’s Hospitals history of the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany.
Spiritual Care Services
BayCare is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate spiritual care. We offer many resources like advance directives, bereavement support, community education and more.