Surgical Services in Safety Harbor, Florida
Mease Countryside Hospital is home to many of the finest surgeons on Florida’s West Coast and utilizes the latest in medical technology, including the most up-to-date minimally-invasive procedures, which provide for less post-surgical pain and shorter recovery times.
- Both inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- Pre-surgical teams who conduct laboratory work, EKGs and pre-anesthesia evaluations
- Advanced pain management services
- Short Stay Unit, a 23-hour concept available for those patients who need an extended recovery period but do not require an inpatient stay
- Orthopedic (hip or knee)
- Cardiac PCI
- Cardiac ICD Defibrillator
- Cesarean Delivery
Learn more about what to expect with our surgery patient guide.
Learn more about surgical services at BayCare.