Heart and Vascular Services in Safety Harbor, Florida
When it comes to heart care, our highly skilled staff of cardiac specialists and nurses with emergency and critical care expertise bring decades of experience to every patient we treat. Conveniently located in northern Pinellas County, Mease Countryside Hospital is a heart and vascular services leader offering patients state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services.
From connecting you to heart specialists for a diagnosis to performing emergency interventions for patients experiencing even the most critical type of heart attack, we’re here when you need us. For a referral to a heart specialist, call (855) 233-0888 or complete the form.
All our interventional procedures and scheduled diagnostic exams take place in a newly redesigned cardiology department, featuring:
- All-digital cardiac catheterization labs with new technology to elevate patient safety
- Cardiac stress testing lab that includes nuclear medicine testing
- Electrocardiograms and Echocardiograms (EKG/ECHO) Unit to test for heart abnormalities
- Interventional procedures including emergency and elective percutaneous coronary intervention (cardiac stent)
- Electrophysiology procedures including pacemaker and ICD implants and ablations
- Cardiac rehabilitation
For patients who need advanced heart care for complex conditions, Mease Countryside Hospital offers fully-coordinated care with experts across the BayCare network. We provide a variety of advanced procedures and treatments including:
- Traditional open heart surgery
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair (MitraClip)
- Transcatheter mitral valve replacement
- Aortic surgery including both open and endovascular treatment for thoracic and abdominal aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections (TEVAR and EVAR)
- Mitral valve repair and replacement for mitral regurgitation treatment
Learn more about heart and vascular services across the BayCare network.
For a referral to a heart specialist, call (855) 233-0888 or complete the form.