Blaine R. Heric, MD
- BayCare Medical Group
- BayCare Physician Partners
- BayCare Physician Partners ACO
- Morton Plant Hospital
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- AB Thoracic Surgery - Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Insurances AcceptedWe Accept the Following Insurances
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing this provider. To learn more click here.Provider Explained Things ClearlyProvider Listened CarefullyProvider Was Easy To UnderstandProvider Knew Medical HistoryProvider Showed RespectProvider Spent Enough TimeRate Your Provider 0-1079 Reviews, 8 Comments8/24/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientExcellent.7/9/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientVery satisfied6/8/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientSuperior. He gave me the confidence I needed to carry on and be associated with he and his team.6/5/2021 | BayCare Verified PatientHe was very good at explaining the surgery that I need. This was my first, and so far only, contact I have had with this surgeon.4/23/2021 | BayCare Verified Patientall good
- Blaine R. Heric, MD received his bachelor’s degree from Stanford University and his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1982. Upon completing an internship and general surgery residency at Walter Reed in Washington, D.C. in 1987 he practiced general surgery in Frankfurt, West Germany with the U.S. Army for three years. In 1993, he completed a three-year cardiothoracic surgery residency at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In 1997, he relocated to Clearwater from Tacoma, Washington where he was chief of cardiothoracic surgery at Madigan Army Medical Center.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
- Cornell University Medical College
- Stanford University
- The Cleveland Clinic
- Walter Reed Army Med. Ctr.