Extraordinary care isn’t the exception.
It’s what we provide every day.
At BayCare’s St. Anthony’s Hospital, you get personalized, quality health care from a compassionate, experienced team. As the premier hospital of choice in St. Petersburg, St. Anthony’s truly is where technology meets compassion.
- For Cancer Care: Nationally accredited, the Cancer Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital offers comprehensive, cutting-edge care for patients with all types of cancer from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
- For Orthopedic Care: Our orthopedic program provides patients with quality care for a broad range of orthopedic injuries and hip, knee and shoulder replacements.
- For Neuroscience Care: Certified as a primary stroke center, St. Anthony’s neuroscience program is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with a wide variety of disorders. And, St. Anthony’s is home to the Memory Disorders Center, a resource for patients and caregivers of those diagnosed with a memory disorder.
- For Heart and Vascular Care: A leader in south Pinellas County, our highly skilled team provides state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services for adults with heart disease.
- For Weight Loss Surgery: The Metabolic and Bariatric Center at St. Anthony’s Hospital is a nationally accredited weight loss surgery program offering a comprehensive, personalized approach designed around your unique needs.
Just some of the reasons why BayCare’s St. Anthony’s Hospital is your better choice for extraordinary health care.
St. Anthony's Hospital provides outstanding patient care in over 50 specialties. Our most frequently requested specialties are included on the form. If you need another type of doctor, call us at (727) 253-4053 or select Other from the drop-down list.