Ear, Nose and Throat Services in Tampa Bay
The physicians of BayCare Medical Group offer a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services for conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Also called otolaryngology, this is a specialty of medicine focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Our ENT physicians and surgeons treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Ears – hearing loss, tinnitus, balance disorders, nerve disorders, etc.
- Nose – chronic sinusitis, allergies, deviated septums, polyps, etc.
- Throat – swallowing disorders, throat, larynx, esophagus diseases, tonsils/adenoids
- Head/neck – facial trauma, tumors, plastic and reconstructive surgery, etc.
Keep an eye out for the following symptoms and seek medical attention if you experience:
- Chronic nosebleeds
- Chronic sore throat
- Difficulty hearing
- Ear pain
- Ear pressure
- Loss of balance
- Migraine headaches
- Persistent phlegm in the throat
Diagnostic and Surgical Services for Otolaryngological Disorders
From diagnostic tests such as audiology services, ear examinations and endoscopic sinus evaluations to surgical treatments such as balloon sinuplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery, we offer a comprehensive range of treatments. And, as part of BayCare Health System, the physicians of BayCare Medical Group have direct access to 13 of the leading hospitals in the Tampa Bay area.
For more information or a physician referral, call (844) 765-4511.