Areas of Opportunity
- Information Desks: Use your good people skills to greet patients and visitors, operate the computer to provide patient information and handle incoming calls.
- Shuttle and tram drivers: Transport patients, visitors, employees and volunteers to all areas of the hospital campus.
- Gift Shop: Greet customers, assist customers in selection of merchandise, deliver flowers and gifts to patients' rooms and help sort and display merchandise.
- Ambassador: Serve as a greeter and escort for patients, visitors and all other guests entering the hospital.
- Escort: Greet patients and visitors, escort them to their destinations and expedite admissions and discharges.
- Van services dispatchers and drivers: (Morton Plant Mease hospitals)
- Eucharistic Ministers: Eucharistic Ministers are trained individuals that bring the gift of Eucharist to Catholic patients. (St Joseph and St. Anthony’s hospitals)
- Pet Therapy (Dogs Only): Bring your special dog, after training, to interact with the patients, families and staff.
- Surgery Waiting Rooms: Act as the liaison between families and patients.
Attic Resale Shop: Assist customers with purchases. (Morton Plant Hospital campus only)