Extraordinary care isn’t the exception.
It’s what we provide every day.
At BayCare’s Morton Plant Hospital, our team gives our patients extraordinary, high-quality health care every day. With advanced medical technologies and outstanding patient care in more than 50 specialties, we can easily connect you with a top specialist, plus you have access to the entire network of BayCare doctors and services.
The Morton Plant Hospital Difference
- A national leader in cardiovascular health, we perform more open-heart, structural heart and valve and interventional procedures than any other hospital in Pinellas County.
- Our orthopedic team brings years of experience including the highest elective total joint volume in BayCare to our patients.
- Neurosciences Institute combines the advanced medical specialties of neurology and neurosurgery to create a strong medical advantage in the treatment of brain, spine, nervous and memory disorders, and stroke.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, our comprehensive cancer program cares for patients with all types of cancer from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
- Sarah Walker Women’s Center offers obstetric urgent care, labor and delivery birthing suites, postpartum Mother-Baby suites and a Level II neonatal intensive care unit.
Just some of the reasons why BayCare’s Morton Plant Hospital is your better choice for extraordinary health care.
Morton Plant Hospital provides outstanding patient care in over 50 specialties. Our most frequently requested specialties are included on the form. If you need another type of doctor, call us at (727) 940-2771 or select Other from the drop-down list.