St. Joseph's Hospital - Adult Infusion Center
The Adult Infusion Center provides a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere for infusion therapy. It has space to bring along a relative or friend, individual televisions and I-pads, refreshments and other amenities. It is staffed by oncology and chemotherapy nurses. The center can do lab work, has an on-site pharmacy and has all the facilities of St. Joseph’s Hospital nearby.
Learn more about the Adult Infusion Center.
The Adult Infusion Center is located near the Cancer Institute on the St. Joseph’s Hospital campus. Convenient access to the Infusion Center is from N. Habana Avenue. It includes an area to drop off and pick up patients near the entrance.
Download the St. Joseph's Hospital campus map.
- Cancer care in 23 specialties including brain cancer, breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer and prostate cancer
- Biologic therapy using a patient’s own immune system
- Chemotherapy, combination chemotherapy, systemic chemotherapy and regional chemotherapy
- Hormone therapy which can cause cancer cells to grow slowly or die
- Plasmapheresis to remove thickened plasma
- Red blood cell transfusions to prevent anemia
- Targeted drug therapies to specifically attack cancer cells and block chemicals allowing them to grow and divide