St. Joseph's Children's- Steinbrenner Emergency/Trauma Center
St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital Steinbrenner Emergency/Trauma Center is exclusively for children with the region’s largest team of board-certified pediatric emergency physicians. It also has a team of surgeons, radiologists and anesthesiologists specializing in treating children. The center is state-designated as a pediatric trauma center signifying that it provides the highest level of care for children. Child life specialists, health care professionals that provide emotional and developmental services to children, help to ensure a reassuring, warm and cheerful environment within the center.
Learn more about St. Joseph's Children's Steinbrenner Emergency/Trauma Center.
Valet parking is available at the emergency entrance.
Download the St. Joseph's Children's Hospital campus map.
- Sophisticated and advanced critical care and imaging technology for fast and accurate diagnosis
- 22 private patient rooms
- Six “fast track” rooms for minor emergencies
- An isolation room for infectious diseases
- Neonatal and pediatric transport using pediatric ambulance or helicopter that can pick up sick or injured children from any area hospital and bring them to St. Joseph’s Children’s
- Separate waiting rooms for well and ill children
- Calming atmosphere with child-oriented décor, art and interior design