Morton Plant North Bay Medical Arts Building
The 45,000-square-foot Medical Arts Building at Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is a convenient option for New Port Richey. Whether you require a simple blood test, a sleep study, or a consultation with a physician, we want your experience to be as pleasant as possible. For more information about our services, call (727) 859-4901.
Our Medical Arts Building offers free valet parking and provides easy access to many outpatient services:
- Outpatient Registration: To enhance your health care experience, all outpatient registration occurs in the first-floor lobby. Following your expedited check-in, relax and enjoy a snack from Café au Lait until a team member escorts you to your appointment
- BayCare Laboratory, where you can check in ahead of time at Save Your Spot
- BayCare Sleep Disorders Center for advanced diagnostic sleep testing
- Rehabilitation Center offering physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Physician offices: primary care and specialty physician offices
- Connected and enclosed corridor to the main hospital
Our central location near downtown New Port Richey features cardiologists, surgeons and internal medicine doctors. For a referral to a physician, please call (727) 462-7500 or find a doctor near you.