Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - Emergency Center
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital’s Emergency Center treats more than 25,000 patients annually in a 5,060-square-foot state-of-the-art facility. The emergency center is staffed with the expertise of highly skilled, board-certified emergency doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, paramedics and clinical support personnel. Morton Plant North Bay is the first completely digital hospital in Pasco County with the capability to produce imaging tests quickly and accurately. This means less waiting, a fast diagnosis and timely treatment for you and your family’s emergency.
Learn more about Morton Plant North Bay's Emergency Department.
The emergency entrance is off Madison Street and next to the hospital’s main entrance.
Download the Morton Plant North Bay campus map.
- A triage area for assessment and medical attention immediately upon arrival
- 10 major examination rooms for critically ill and injured patients
- 5 minor examination rooms for the treatment of less severe medical emergencies
- The closest pediatric emergency care for Pasco County with medical staff trained specifically in children’s illnesses and injuries
- An emergency cardiac and stroke transport vehicle staffed with an emergency medical technician and registered critical care nurse to take patients to specialized cardiac and stroke facilities including Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater