Morton Plant Hospital- Cantonis Emergency Center
Morton Plant Hospital’s Cantonis Emergency Center includes two triage rooms and four private patient treatment areas. The emergency room is technologically advanced to diagnose and treat patients accurately and quickly. The ER is staffed by experienced doctors, nurses and clinical staff.
Learn more about the Morton Plant Hospital - Cantonis Emergency Center.
Access to the Emergency Center is from the Reynolds Avenue entrance. Valet parking is free.
Download the Morton Plant Hospital campus map.
- Separate ambulance entrance
- Expedited bedside registration
- In-house laboratory and imaging for fast point-of-care testing for assessment and diagnosis
- Frequent rounding by ER staff who constantly visit and check patients awaiting treatments or procedures
- Mobile communication for medical staff for fast emergency room consultations
- Safety features such as wide hallways and slip-resistant floors