Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center
At Morton Plant Hospital, we offer a diversity of inpatient and outpatient programs and a highly skilled clinical staff that utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to achieve meaningful goals. Our compassionate team of health care professionals is dedicated to developing the most appropriate treatment plan to meet your unique concerns. We want to ensure you reach your maximum potential in a timely manner.
All of our experienced therapists are totally focused on improving your level of function and increasing your self-reliance. To do that, we provide a comprehensive array of services.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: For patients needing more intensive and long-term physical, speech and occupational therapy in a hospital-like setting.
- Hearing: Comprehensive hearing evaluations completed by doctoral-trained audiologists using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Outpatient Occupational Therapy: Evaluation and treatment provided for a wide variety of hand and upper extremity injuries and disorders, neurological conditions, and pediatric developmental delays including coordination delays, sensory disorders and perceptual impairments.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy: Evaluation and treatment for a wide range of disorders and diagnoses from sports injuries to neurological conditions.
- Outpatient Speech Therapy: Treatment for voice therapy and speech-related disorders for children and adults.
- Sports Medicine: Therapy for a variety of injuries and post-op conditions including musculoskeletal injuries, such as ankle sprains, low back and neck pain and rotator cuff tears.