Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center
Following your acute hospitalization, you may need continued inpatient rehabilitation services to achieve your maximum potential. Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center is located on the campus of Morton Plant Hospital and offers physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy in combination with complex nursing services.
At Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center, you will find a team of dedicated professionals committed to delivering personalized care tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs.
- Orthopedic rehab including joint replacement and amputation recovery
- Cardiac rehab
- Dysphagia/swallowing dysfunction
- Neurological/stroke/multiple sclerosis
- Complex wound care
- Osteoporosis management
- Pulmonary and energy conservation techniques
- Complex medical management including diabetes and dialysis
About Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center
Admission and Discharge
What to Expect During Your Stay
Tips During Your Stay
Frequently Asked Questions