Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center
The Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center is proud to be recognized as a 5-star rated facility by The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The CMS Quality Five-Star Rating helps patients, their families and caregivers compare nursing homes more easily. Nursing homes, like Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center, with 5 stars are considered to have much above average quality and performance based on three areas: health inspections, staffing and quality of resident care measures.
At Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center, you will find a team of dedicated professionals committed to delivering personalized care tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs.
Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center is located on the campus of Morton Plant Hospital and offers physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy in combination with complex nursing services.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation including joint replacement and amputation recovery
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Respiratory therapy
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation including Parkinson’s LSVT BIG and LOUD programs
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Dysphagia (swallowing dysfunction to include VitalStim® treatment)
- Surgical recovery including gastrointestinal
- Motor vehicle accident recovery
- Complex wound care
- General complex medical management including diabetes
- Dialysis care (hemodialysis services coordinated at dialysis site and peritoneal dialysis provided at Madonna Ptak Morton Plant Rehabilitation Center)
See the answers to our most frequently asked questions.