Emergency Care at ER1 in Clearwater, Florida
Cantonis ER1® at Morton Plant Hospital
300 Pinellas St.
Clearwater, FL 33756
Fully equipped with the latest technology and staffed by experienced emergency doctors, nurses and other clinical personnel, Cantonis ER1 is ready to respond to any medical emergency you or your family may experience.
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1. For minor illnesses and injuries, visit a BayCare Urgent Care.
Cantonis ER1 at Morton Plant Hospital features private patient treatment areas and additional amenities designed to make your ER visit as quick and comfortable as possible.
The ER1 entrance is located at Reynolds Avenue. Valet parking is free and open 24 hours.
Enhanced emergency care processes and amenities:
- Triage: As the first step in the ER process, a registered nurse will evaluate your condition and its severity to decide who needs to be treated first.
- Fast Track area: Staffed with the same quality medical team as the ER, this area is for patients with less severe conditions who can be treated quickly and released.
- Point-of-care testing: ER1 has its own in-house laboratory and radiology unit to reduce the time it takes to assess and diagnose a patient's condition.
- Bedside registration: so filling out paperwork doesn’t delay medical care
- Frequent rounding by clinical staff: An ER1 team member circulates the waiting room and patient treatment areas approximately every half hour to check on patients.
- Personal devices: Laptop tables and charging stations for electronic devices are available in the lobby.
- Televisions: For your comfort, each patient treatment area has its own TV.
Other features that help us care for you quickly and efficiently include:
- Separate ambulance entrance
- Digital radiology equipment, so radiologists and doctors can review X-rays simultaneously
- Portable phones for faster emergency team communication
- Wide hallways and slip-resistant flooring